Attend Lincoln Elementary’s Haunted Driveway & Pumpkin Patch drive-thru event on Friday, October 23rd between 6:45 and 7:00pm at Lincoln Elementary School! This time slot is recommended for children in upper grades, as it will have a medium scare level. Every $15 vehicle ticket purchased includes one pumpkin trick-or-treat package, which contains one 7-12 pound pumpkin, one candy, treat and a toy favor. You may purchase additional pumpkin trick-or-treat packages for $10 each by making your selection when purchasing your ticket.
Please note that due to COVID restrictions we will not be selling any vehicle tickets or additional pumpkin trick-or-treat packages at the event; all tickets and packages must be purchased online ahead of the event, no cash or checks. We recommend buying one pumpkin trick-or-treat package for each child in the car or they will have to share the trick-or-treat bag and pumpkin. Your digital ticket will be emailed to you following purchase. As we have limited availability and inventory, no refunds will be given for tickets or pumpkin trick-or-treat packages, even if a family cannot attend the event.
In order to purchase an event ticket, you must agree:
- all vehicle occupants must be from the same family
- all vehicle occupants must be wearing their own seatbelt
- each occupant over 2 years of age must wear a mask
- no one is allowed to get out of the car during the event
- to to follow all Los Angeles County Department of Public Health’s guidelines for the Halloween events and car parades